Translate Language

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Universe, you Suck. But I love you anyway.

A few months ago my brain did something that caused my much grief.  I've been slowly building up my Aliens stuff so I can make the awesome aliens display I'd always wanted since I was a kid.  NECA has been releasing some cool stuff and I've been collecting specific items from their alien range.

But a few months back my brain said to me, Hey dont you think it would be cool to have those cannisters from Aliens with the facehuggers in them?  And I said Brain, thats a cool idea.  You suck for giving me this idea.

So I've been scouring the net trying to find stuff that would let me build my custom cannisters.  I needed this.  And then later my brain said Hey, you should totally put a light in it that you can switch on and off, that'll look cool..  And I said Fuck you brain OMG.  So after a month or so of searching, I found multiple parts I figured would be good enough to try and make these.  I ordered them, spent a $100 or so on this stuff, something I really cant afford right now but when it comes to Aliens my logic goes out the window.  I need to have this done.

So that was 2 weeks ago.  All ordered and sent.  I expect to receive them probably next week.  But I came across this news item from NECA showing some new items they're releasing.  And guess what.  Yep.  Fuck you too.




The one thing no company has ever made EVER, and they suddenly announce the cannisters 1 week after I order my stuff.  And it even has a light.  I mean how does everything line up like that?  Out of nowhere.  Something you never expected to be made, BOOM, there it is.  So I'm pissed I wasted money on the other stuff, but I'm also happy that these are being made now.  Sadly I'll need to save up some more money to get them.  My display needs this.  I'll see if I can salvage the other materials into something useful.

8 comments:

  1. Have you Austin Jed and Cody managed to get together yet? :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aside from Cody, yep! I Want to open the new channel tonight just to get it out of my hair, but I think Austin wanted me to delay it till tomorrow. I'll see what he decides after I speak to him a little later. But it'll be up by tomorrow 100%. Its been stupidly delayed waaaaaaaaaay too long. I wanted this crap done a month ago lol

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much Con! I remember you replying to my youtube comment on one of Austin's videos back in 2009 asking what 'vlahka' meant!

      What's up with Cody these days? Haven't seen him in any videos recently.

      Delete
    3. You and me both! Cody is doing his best to get this girl to marry him so hes spending every minute of his day with her. We almost never see him anymore.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Maybe thats why hes trying so hard to get this girl, so he wont be forever alone lol

      Delete
  2. Awesome Con! If it's up, what is the adress of the new channel? Fan from Sweden :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heres the link to the video on the new channel

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I43CrNl7P84

      Delete