Translate Language

Sunday, April 27, 2014

The wonderful 80s cartoons

I've been watching a stack of older cartoon series lately.  Not everything played in my reagion of the world so I spent a while looking up info on youtube and other sites about the series most people enjoyed.  My most recent one done was Galtar and the Golden Lance.  I enjoyed that.

I only mention these because I've seen some horror news.  Jem and the Holograms, of which I recall enjoying back then BECAUSE I SAID SO!, they are making a live action film based off it.  I'm pretty pissed.  I mean none of them even look remotely like them.  Especially the actress for Jem.  I'm also guessing the stories will be dumbed down.  Say what you want about the show but the writing was far more adult than you'd expect.  Anyway, BLEAH!!



No comments:

Post a Comment