Translate Language

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Your delicious Aprils fools

Some good stuff on the net.  Some classics, some crap.  This is one of my favourites.


Straight from Vegemites own twitter.  Thats just brilliant.  YOU WANT TO DRINK IT DONT YOU!!!!

I considered doing something.   A video or two.  But in the end I was too lazy.  I did get Jed pretty good though.  Heres the skype log lol


[3:40:59 AM] Con Billiris: so I'm BFF with austin again

[3:44:38 AM] Jedediah Johnson: So you are friends with Austin again eh? Whens the next exciting playthorugh?

[3:45:32 AM] Con Billiris: APRIL FOOLS HURHURHURHUR

[3:45:52 AM] Jedediah Johnson: Graaaaagh!! You had me there. Had me good.

1 comment:

  1. The day that happens is the day I realize your account has been hacked xDDD

    ReplyDelete