Translate Language

Saturday, April 18, 2015

OMG I bothered

Heres me making a pretty delayed post as usual.   Recently bought myself a few toys because I've managed to finally get my debt low enough to be able to treat myself after months or buying nothing.  I'll put some pictures up at some stage.  Actually I'll probably put them in a video.  Must admit I thought up a pretty funny idea the other week for a new toy clip that I wanted to do.  Guess whos forgotten said idea... THATS RIGHT!!

Jeds off on holiday at Disney World in florida and has been pretty much taunting me the entire time since I cant afford to fly over and see it.  He took a video of Ariel saying hello to me though so that was pretty cool.  I'll be looking forward to seeing all the videos and photos he recorded while there.  He'll probably get around to doing that in about 2 years time.

Theres some other stuff I wanted to mention but I dont remember them any more so OH WELL

No comments:

Post a Comment