Translate Language

Friday, January 17, 2014

Some updates and a SUPER surprise!

So the past week has been entertaining.  Firstly I'll share a quick dream I had.  It's no secret I love having nightmares.  Love them!  Its like my own personal horror movie.  But my recent one wasnt one I enjoyed.  Summary, imagine a spider, about 2 hands large.  Now the rounded bum it has isnt there.  Instead theres something else standing upright similar to a scorpion tail.  What is it?  Picture a human baby fetus in the early stage of development.  You can make out a form and eyes and tiny little nubs for arms.  That was was the bum was.  And it was scuttling around my fucking house.  I was trying to kill it iwth a broom but I had zero strength.  DID NOT ENJOY!  Fucking hate spiders!

A cyclone was supposed to develop a few days ago but instead just stayed as a strong storm.  And strong it was.  The tree in the yard behind us fell and landed on our clothesline and lemon tree.  The tree wasnt very thick, but it was big.  I saw the clothesline half bent over and I thought it was broken for sure.  Took me a few tries but I managed to yank the damn tree off it and onto the ground, cutting myself in 3 places in the process of this.  I didnt notice the blood till later.  I dont feel pain cause I'm a man and MEN DONT FEEL PAIN RAAAAARRRR!!!!!!!  

We also had to cut away half our massive lemon tree which was a real shame since parts of it were damaged.  I'm still surprised the entire thing wasnt flattened since part of the tree landed on it.  Strong thing.  We had to gather up a bunch of lemons from the branches we'd cut off.  Filled up like 5 bags worth and handed them out to friends and family.  There was also this monster that I'd had my eye on for the past couple month and was hoping for it to grow huuuuuuuge, but its lifespan was cut short.  HERES A PICTURE!!




Not sure how it comes across but its as big as my damn face.  Its a shame I'll never see how big it could of gotten.  But this tree loves to make huge lemons so it wont be the last.

One other thing I've learned just recently from Jed is that out of the blue they've started laying out fibre optic cables along his road.  You know what this means?  Thats right!  He'll have internet soon!  And you can expect a shitload of videos being uploaded to youtube but also watching us stream together on twitch.  I havent bothered doing anything with my twitch channel, and its no secret I'm super slack with youtube at the moment for lack of caring.  But once hes back that will all change.  So fingers crossed this happens sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment