Translate Language

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Latest statue is in

So I've wanted to get a few things in memory of my cat but never found anything I was happy with.  Took me a while but I got that little winged cat statue earlier, posted a pic of it.  But finally my second piece has come in.



I love this thing.  Its almost 16" tall so its a fairly good size.  I also didnt want to put this outside unlike the other for fear the colours would wash away over time with the rain and stuff.  So its placed in the lounge room.  Love it.  Should of had it a month ago but stupid people being stupid forced me to wait longer.  Now I'm just waiting on my custom statue of Kyo to be finished.  Been 2 weeks so far.  The lady said it would take up to 6 weeks.  So I'm hoping I'll get an update in a couple weeks.  Really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment