Translate Language

Monday, July 6, 2015

Why you for here dust

I've been tidying up my room for the past few days.  Not happy with the state of my bookcase and some stuff I've left on the floor slowly building up to annoyance level.  So cleaning and dusting away.  One thing I dont get is how dust travels so easily when the windows and doors are always shut.  I need some kind of dust screen on my door I think.  It's bad enough that dust makes you sneeze, but I seem to have also caught a slight cold off my mum which is not helping.

Another annoyance I have to suffer is my sister is coming to visit tomorrow.  Not looking forward to it.  Already got into a few arguments with the parents about it.  She's also bringing her new boyfriend to meet them.  Now the original rule was that he couldn't stay here and would have to go to a hotel during the time.  Now my parents have buckled over like gutless craven scum and he will be staying here.  Gave them a good earful over that.  Now don't misunderstand, I have no problem with the guy.  Don't even know him.  But I don't like my space filled up with strangers.  Plus I'm going to be expected to interact with him while he's here.  And one thing about me is if its not to do with work or some kind of thing I'm expected to turn up to like a party or whatever, I do not enjoy interacting with people I don't know.  Like, at all.  I detest it.  At least with a party I know I can leave at some stage.  Here?  Argh.  Oh well.  More cleaning tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment