Translate Language

Saturday, June 21, 2014

It's not even finished

I was going through my gameplay clips and found this older portal 2 fan map that I had played with Jed a year back.  I knew there was a reason I hadn't uploaded it yet but couldnt recall what it was.  So I started watching it and yet, we never completed it because Jeds net died at the time and it was late and we planned to play it later.  Problem is we never got around to it and we cant even remember what the map was called.  I've been looking through the ones out there to see if I can find it again but no luck.  So my choices are dont upload it, or upload and hope someone recognizes it and tells us the name so we can finish it.  I'll probably go with the second option.  Though I do feel rather slack about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment