Translate Language

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Compilation

Not much lately!  Been sitting myself through some marathons as I try to get through an old tv series called The Night Gallery.  Its a show that ran for a few seasons in the 70s, similar to Twilight Zone.  I love these things.  I was actually surprised at the more recent 90s version of the Outer Limits.  That had some awesome episodes.  I also love that they have popular actors in each episode instead of people you dont know, so its something to look forward to


 The other day I got a message on youtube and it was for a video compilation of me throwing molotovs in previous older clips.  Gave me a few lols so I thought I'd put it up here.  I'm also starting on the next L4D video.  Give me time!  Jeds off fondling homeless men or somethng.


3 comments:

  1. Wow...now I'm seeing Austin in a new light. He really looked down on you, didn't he? I can now hear the condescension, though I before thought it was all just friendly joking, but...it wasn't that way in your eyes, was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That moment always makes me laugh no matter how many times I see it, it's when Jed is talking baby-talk to Con about his Molotov, and while he does that and head banging, Francis is staring at him and scratches his head. That gets me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha many lols were had by this jolly fellow right here :) that was great

    ReplyDelete