Translate Language

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Why arent I rich!

So just saw this today and spazzed the fuck right out!  Its a life-size 6'7  resin statue of classic Thor.   I mean what legend would get something like this made and then sell it.  The price itself isnt too expensive considering what it is.  The postage to me is well over $600 though.  But I'm not working yet so this isnt even an option.  Which is a real bitch since as most of you know I've been a massive Thor fan since I was like 7.  Not that I'd really have anywhere I could put him.  And pretty sure my mum would freak out at me.  If anyone feels like buying it for me feel free!!




http://www.ebay.com/itm/THOR-LIFE-SIZE-STATUE-6-7FT-TALL-custom-painted-resin-/151175354297?pt=US_Comics_Figurines&hash=item2332c0d7b9

No comments:

Post a Comment