Translate Language

Friday, November 1, 2013

Got it!

Well I certainly didnt expect this.  The store called me and said the insurance company had agreed to give me the camera I wanted.  That really shouldnt of happened.  I must of got them on the 1 day where they were really happy or in the middle of an office orgy and just agreed.  So now I am the proud father of a Panasonic TZ40, or ZS30 as it is known in america.  Fuck knows why panasonic has different codes for that specific line.  Sadly the 3 years I had left from my initial 5 years warranty cover has been erased since its a new product.  Its pretty annoying, but considering I got this camera when I really shouldnt have is good enough for me to live with it.  So I had to pay an extra $100 to get a new 3 year cover.  You could even think about it as an upgrade offer for $100 to the next camera.  I like that idea. Wish I could do that for everything.

Its also the same camera I got Jed for his wedding/honeymoon gift.  Top class camera.  Looking forward to screwing with it over the next few days to see what I can manage to do with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment