Translate Language

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I like to eat

I've been eating way too much today.  But its a weekend so I'm in slack mode. I'll have plenty of time soon to exercise since my contract at work ends next week which means I wont be working after that.  I guess that means I'll be in more clips from now on.  That also means zero money.  Still, gotta stay positive always.
 
So following up from yesterdays picture, heres another one you should all find pretty amusing.  I asked the group to do a few poses for me and they did, so heres one picture of them.  I think I have some video footage of them doing their bit so if I find that its watchable I'll be slapping it up onto youtube with a video compilation of the event.  You know what would be really funny?  If one of them actually watches the kilplix videos.  That would be pretty lol worthy.  My personal favourite, toss up between the girl playing the witch and the hunter, because they went to a shitload of effort.  They look great.
 

10 comments:

  1. that is an awesome picture! Also I dunno if you want an idea for making money but I remember you saying you like writing stories. Well, why don't you publish a few? I am sure your fans will all buy them :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a few ideas for some stories. My problem is I dont know if I should make them as short stories or full fledged novels. I'm also a little slack. I plan to work on them though after I stop working since I'll have time. Always wanted to finish writing a book since high school. Almost did it a couple times but got annoyed and deleted the entire thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, yeah I have deleted a few novels too :C I regret losing some

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stay positive. Maybe a few people will donate to you. I would, but i'm already low on cash since i have a spending habit, maybe pay day i'll think about it lol... hey then it can be a pay back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. This picture would've been complete if it had Con standing next to the girl playing the witch with a beer bottle in hand. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picture. But Nick failed because he decided to go after the witch with a pistol instead of saving ellis from the smoker. lol.

    Anyway, How could you delete your writings? I write and mine are my life blood. Unless it's horrid. But I don't delete it on purpose.

    Ah. Rant. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got to about 70 pages and realised I wasnt happy with the direction, so I went and changed it. Got to 40 pages and got frustrated again. Realised the whole story wasnt working to scrapped it.

    I'm also told by a friend that she knows some of those people, and unless I'm misunderstanding the witch and hunter are both sisters and twins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Con, maybe you just need a second pair of eyes or a second thought on where the story is going. I was writing a novel and I had only one chapter, got frustrated and scrapped it. But I kept the same idea and some of my friends helped me. Now I have an entire plot set up. I know where my story is going and I got inspiration from watching Lord of the Rings XD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sucks that your work contract is expiring. Hopefully you'll find something else soon. Maybe work at the cake shops.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete