Translate Language

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

snore face is snore

Well today was an entertaining day at work. I spent most of the day chatting and playing games on my iphone. And when one of the supervisors who doesnt like me said I shouldnt be talking and instead be at my desk working, I just smiled back till they walked off. I dare you to fire me if you dont like it. Also found out one of the other supervisors who likes me and 2 of the other elder workers there questioned the bosses why exactly I was being let go instead of some others. Good to know some appreciate me. A couple of the other supervisors said they're going to miss me so that was pretty cool.

People are also planning to throw me a going away party at work on friday. Its a shame I wont actually bother turning up to work on that day. It'll be my final 'fuck you' to the idiots in charge.

On a side note I'm still royally pissed off at sony for delaying Gran Turismo 5 to the end of the year on whatever retarded logic they've decided to go with. My plan after leaving work was spend all of november playing GT5 and Football Manager 2011. Well now all I can whore myself at is FM11. Fail. I guess I'll catch up on the other couple dozen games I still need to play.

Heres another pic from the the Armageddon expo I took. Darth Vader is a pimp.



4 comments:

  1. You should just go to the party and still skip out on work. Take some cake home with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm They say Piracy delayed GT5, hopefully it'll come out this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Come to the dark side. We have hot chicks."

    ReplyDelete