Translate Language

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Gathering and storing

So today I was out at toy stores looking for more props to make future toy theatre clips for fun.  Got a few things, but not everything I was hoping for.  Jed and I are also working on another video of a game we're reviewing.  Going through a crapload of video clips to find whats worth putting in and what to throw away.  Taking ages!  But we'll get there.  I'm also thinking about making a sequel MGS clip.  Wont be for a while yet but I'll give it a shot.

In the meantime heres a picture that Jed sent me while showing off his webcam morphing ability.  Reminds me of the old man in UP. 


3 comments:

  1. My god Jed you do look like that old man from UP...go make your house fly with balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering why it looked so familiar xD I'm scared that that picture is gonna stalk me in my sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stalk you? No no. Grope you? Yes yes.

    ReplyDelete