Translate Language

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hobo feet

My biggest problem with shoes has been that the insides always wear out more than the outside. And I don't know about you guys but a nice pair of shoes cost alot..I don't like spending alot of money. So determined, I decided to look around the net to see if there was a way to do some at home shoe repairs. I found this!

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Repair-the-Heel-of-Athletic-Shoes/

I am not sure so about the stitching part but wait! I just remembered I had a girlfriend. FINALLY. Going to cash in some brownie points and ask her to do the sticking parts for me. Winning.

What I really wanted to do was show you guys this website. I been here before and done a couple DIY projects from the site. Its very cool to see what people create. I wanted to make a potato canon from here once but Cody moved out right after I mentioned it..like he knew something bad would happen...weird.

Oh and check this out! Hoooooots.



No comments:

Post a Comment