Translate Language

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Damn spammers

Well its finally happened.  The spambots  have all found me.  I didnt mind deleting 2 or 3 a day, but today I've deleted 9.  So frustrating.  Becuase of this I've enabled the stupid word verification to posting.  I hate that thing because its retarded but hopefully it'll keep them from posting every fleshlight website known to man.  I really wish google would implement an option for me to disable posters from putting in weblinks.  That would make things so much easier.  And also change the dumb verification to that one where its a picture puzzle. I love that thing. So much fun.

So yeah, sorry for putting this crap on.  Hopefully down the line I can disable it and see if the spam has migrated elsewhere.

Heres an old picture I always found amusing.



1 comment:

  1. If it's recaptcha I have no problem with it, cuz that actually HAS A PURPOSE (digitizes books using us as references)...let's see.

    ReplyDelete