Translate Language

Friday, March 22, 2013

The Helping of the Jed

So I thought about making a post that involves helping Jed with getting some internet at his place.  As you know from previous updates, hes got none since he moved into his new home.  He does all his chatting and browsing through his phone.  Its almost third world conditions.   So like I mention in the video below, if you'd like to help him out with this expensive effort to get Wireless, which will give him some gaming abilities to hopefully make videos again, that would be cool.  His ping wont be awesome with it, but neither is mine.  So I guess we'd both be shooting each other more often in games.  I have no problem with this.

So donate button is on the right side of the page.  Any gift to him will be a success in my eyes.  For those who do send him a coin or two, you're the best people ever.  Seriously.




No comments:

Post a Comment