Translate Language

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

More Left 4 Dead

Its no big secret that Jed is a giant slacker.   Not even a pretty one either.  He's like the child that popped out and the doctor wanted to shove him back inside.  I hear he tried to.

So I've decided that while I'm still unemployed and have the ability to meet up with him on his days off, I'm going to try and get as many games as possible of L4D when hes able to head over to his parents place since he doesnt have internet at his place yet.  For those who gave donations he thanks you, but he needs to save up a little longer before he can afford to pay it monthly.  We want to do something for you lot but we havent decided what yet, but we will once we figure out what.

So for now I've made a little video for fun and also a really shitty photoshop which I will put here also.








No comments:

Post a Comment