Translate Language

Saturday, February 5, 2011

nomnomnom

Today was much fun.  Went out with a couple friends to dinner to my favourite steak place and we all nommed happily.  We then went and played Arcana Heart 3 at one of the other friends place.  Its basically a CHEESY PIECE OF SHIT fighting game thats all kinds of broken in my eyes.  But we had fun and then I moved it to the 'never to touch again' pile.

Valentines day is coming up.  One of my other friends has gone into all super depressed mode because he's single.  I Dunno, I've always enjoyed the day while single.  It means more cake for me!  How can that be a bad thing?  It cant.  Its impossible.

Its pretty late here so I'll just post up some pics of the food I ate.  First one is a huge steak with fries and ceasar salad.  Second is the dessert I had, banana split and strawberry pavlova


7 comments:

  1. Everything is fine while there's cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dayyum! Jealous! But in all seriousness, that looks damn delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    why you get some much awesome steak over there?!?!

    and i hate cake

    ReplyDelete
  4. After that storm announcement.

    And a lack of update for a few days.

    I WAS SCARED MAN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^ Ditto! I was starting to worry.
    Even had a note drafted to Austin to see if he heard from you.

    Also Con, you have the most amazing foods in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think being single is that bad. It's practically a way of life for me, haha. And not *having* to share food is pretty awesome.

    Aw man, I've been craving a banana split lately, not sure why. I'll have to go get one soon, and not split it with anyone.

    ReplyDelete