Translate Language

Friday, August 12, 2011

IM UNEMPLOYED!!

Its been a long time coming but finally I'm free of my job.  I'll be happy for a little then later cry about not having an income lolol.  I pretty much informed my co-workers half hour before the end of the day.  Most of them thought I was joking.  When they realised I wasnt, quite a few of them seemed genuinely upset that I wasnt staying so that was pretty cool.  Both bosses were more then happy for me to place them down as references which was even cooler.

So to congratulate myself on my loser status, I bought myself a gift.  I'm pretty happy with it. 


7 comments:

  1. can you take a photo of the Batman Statue?
    I am a huge Bat-Fan! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow dude. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to celebrate, buy a bust of an alien. Be broke sooner. Bah, I'd do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'd celebrate by finding out the next day most of my enemies work and ordering up 20 pieces of grilled chicken and 5 party boxes...BUT then again I have a cruel sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heres a picture of it Dustin. I need to dust a little lol

    http://www.picstation.net/pictures/c35842f36ed3df43ff8e844455a0b560.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh! Thank You Very Kindly, Mr. Con :D

    ReplyDelete