Translate Language

Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh the joy

Today was my first weekday as a bum.  Officially jobless and therefore a class A bum.  I spent the day eating and sleeping.  Probably in that reverse order.  So anyway, I was rifling through my pc as I usually do when I decide to clean it up and make more space when I came across some really old clips of when I played L4D.  Usually the thing was record the game, cut up the bits I thought were funny, hand to austin for him to upload on his channel, watch him use 1/3 of what I give.  I would then end up deleting everything to make room for more clips.  Its a real shame because I remember having some awesome stuff but I didnt expect I'd ever actually use them on my youtube page.  Smart party.

So I looked through these clips and saw some stuff I could just upload for fun and put them altogether.  This is also during the time I was having some fucked up sound issues and it wasnt recording the other voices properly.  But yeah anyway, heres the last of the clips I had as I have now officially deleted everything. As always blogsters get to watch it first lol




9 comments:

  1. Best part is;

    *Con hops onto tram thing* WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too Con :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice way to start a Monday :)
    Thank You for being You, Mr. Con :D
    Lovely Obscene You <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have heaps of fun playing all your games, eating and sleeping ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the ranks, Con, and good luck with finding fun stuff to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course the first bit is from my favorite map. Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's pretty cool seein' your point of view, I gotta admit. You bring the laughs

    ReplyDelete
  8. con can u post a kilplix view of this vid?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure theres a video playthrough he uploaded somewhere with this map. Dont know where though.

    ReplyDelete