Translate Language

Saturday, August 27, 2011

So close I can almost taste it..


This week has been pretty good to me and Con. With his time off work we can better schedule game nights and lols hour. As a result we got to spend better time together and finish a few fun matches of various games.  

Whats really cool though is this new headset Con got. A Logitech G35. Its a 7.1 surround sound headset! I noticed right away how clear and crisp his mic quality was and apparently the in game audio outstanding on his end.

When I inquired about, I mentioned I should get one myself but Con gave little to no details. In fact, he even randomly posted me address to me. He is so unpredictable sometimes I thought nothing off it. Till about 3 days later. When a package arrives at my door. That devil..THAT CON bought me a Logitech G35! 

Con worked and WORKED at his past job to get what money he has now. I just want to give a shout out to how awesome of a guy he is to spend that money on a friend. I didn't even ask him to get it. He just did it as a gift and "loled" when I found out. 

So how does it sound? Well, made a comic to show ya. Its easier than words. 


14 comments:

  1. That last panel killed me. Very awesome :3 Random kindnesses are what makes the world go round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the G930. It's even better. Fuck yeh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the G930 is practically identical in sound performance, but wireless. Sadly a little too expensive just for that feature. But excellent purchase Travis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fact, thats what Jed actually looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if that wasn't the deed of the Nicest Man on Earth then I don't want is :D golly

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was sooo nice of con you two realy are best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought of getting those G35's also but Im going with the Tritton AX pro one's. Id like them because its for my pc and my xbox. Plus I might pic up a Ps3 too so I can use these bad boys for anything I want. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Con, the meaning of his name may mean sham, fake, but he's one hell of a swell guy XD

    ReplyDelete