Translate Language

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So dumb

So recently I was thinking...  What can I do thats retarded?  I have plenty of choices really.  One of them being just be myself.  But I thought maybe do something that could be slightly entertaining.  And thats when I remembered my epic legendary MSPaint art.  These are two examples of my ART!








Thats Batman and a dinosaur that someone asked me to do a while back.  So if you feel like encouraging me in my pointless little exercise, I'll happily use my SKILL to do some requests.  Put them in the comments section and I will dazzle you!  I do feel a little bad about this since Jed will now feel self concious about his art after seeing my masterpieces, but thats the curse I live with for having this talent.

Down the road I'll make a post with all the ones I've done.

22 comments:

  1. can you draw a cat, please?

    it may be retarded too. im fine with it :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn I wanted him to draw me a cat.... draw me a unicorn please

    ReplyDelete
  3. An alien queen! That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Draw a guitar wielding Ninja who's playing a wicked solo on top of a whale..IN SPACE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A jet propelled penguin using a shark as a snowboard down a snowy slope.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should draw yourself and Jed fighting with pencils for weapons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Draw Jed with his secret fetish on his head. IT MUST BE DONE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say...draw...Speed Racer's Mach 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. =D draw a group of the most random superheros you can think of. Or you can draw you an jed as awesome superheros. *nods* yes think I would like to see you 2 as superheros..... Fighting your archenemy. o/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want you to draw you drawing on MSPaint. With the title MSPaint-ception under it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Draw Jed as a girl!!! 8D it would be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome for you, frightening for me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Draw your background

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just to let you all know I'm having shitloads of fun with some of these. A few are gonna be blah, but theres some gold ones here lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Make me a four-legged alien with a pizza in his right hand and a sword in his left hand sir.

    Yeah... that's strangely enough the first thing that came up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Draw me deadpool arguing with his foot. =3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Draw Tyrannosaurs in F-14s bombing zombies.

    ReplyDelete
  18. An afropiglet!! I would so love that!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Draw a laser gun wielding, bodybuilding pirate with one leg and a robotic arm riding Nyan cat down an icy mountain while eating a sandwich

    ReplyDelete