Translate Language

Friday, August 26, 2011

MSPaint Art pt 1

So a little while back I asked poeple if they wanted me to draw anything, and a few of you did.  Because of the amount of requests I'll be putting them up a few at a time, starting from the first request and going straight down to the last.  If some look really shit...ok, if MAJORITY look really shit, theres not much I can do.  I have zero art ability.  And trying to do something with a mouse is not good.  Some things I think I could draw ok, but there were some other things I could NOT do for some reason.  But I'm drawing everything that was asked so without further ado, heres my rubbish for you!!


First up was Anonymous with a generous request of a PENIS.  I give to you, PENIS ISLAND!



Next up was a cat for fotografermuda.










Next was a unicorn for LucifersAngel112.  Unfortunately no matter how hard I tried I could NOT do a unicorn lol.
 



Anonymous was up asking for an Alien queen.  So heres my rubbish queen lol




 Lanky Senseiwanted, in his words, Draw a guitar wielding Ninja who's playing a wicked solo on top of a whale..IN SPACE!I actually really like this one haha




And finally for now, Brian wanted a A jet propelled penguin using a shark as a snowboard down a snowy slope.To be honest, this is my favourite one.  I actually really like how it came out.  Makes it look like I have some idea of what I'm doing, when really I'm just dumb and without talent haha



 I've done a few more but will save them for later.  I think Jed as a woman request was probably the hardest on my sanity to do.  Hope you enjoyed them lol

14 comments:

  1. If you're still taking requests, can you draw a happy little kiwi (the bird) daydreaming about flying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL these are great. I cant wait to see the rest of them XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! thanks Con! <3

    it actually looks kinda like my cat back at home XD
    i love it. thanks :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you're gonna draw Jed as a girl!! (as I proposed ^^) Courage for that Mr.Con!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jed as a female Krogan perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I havent tried to draw the krogran one yet. I'm actually expecting serious fail when I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing! its just as I had imagined =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg Con, this is just so much epic win! XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your talent is being funny and awesome. Thanks for the queen! Loads of laughs lololololol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your amazing work has inspired me to do something of my own in MS Paint for you and Jed!
    http://desbot24.deviantart.com/art/Gift-for-Jed-and-Con-256014500

    ReplyDelete
  11. Epic! Jed will love that as it shows how much of a villain he really is!

    ReplyDelete