Translate Language

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My cat the bastard

He really is.  He's totally stolen my computer chair and I'm having to suffer this crappy dining room chair.  I've been searching for a new chair for years but none have been comfy enough.  I DID find one last week that surprised me.  I was like omg this is comfy, but I was in a hurry at the time.  So I went yesterday to buy it and FUCK YOU WORLD, every chair was still there except for the one I planned to buy.  I'll have to wait for more stock.  I'm very sad.  Once I buy it my cat is welcome to my old one.  Not that he cares really.  He's already claimed it.



1 comment:

  1. No one can out-stubborn a cat. :3 Hehe...Buffy has done this to me sooo many times...I miss the days of doing homework then suddenly seeing it become a bed.

    ReplyDelete