Translate Language

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Oh ho ho ho Aliens Isolation dlc

The game itself I'm not too excited about.  I don't believe that it can stay exciting for the whole game.  I mean once the thrill of the slow moving alien plodding along after you wears off, it'll probably become more irritating than scary.  Well at least for me.  I'm sure plenty will get scared.  Just like how they found outlast scary.  Fucking joke of a game..   Anyway.  The dlc will be back during the first Alien film.  Original characters and voice actors, and you get to play it.  This is just awesome for me as that film was a huge part of my childhood and pretty much only 1 of 2 films that could scare me under the age of 10.  The other being the dark Crystal.  Because of fucking SKEKSIS.

Now I dont know how good it'll be.  You'll be able to play either of the characters and the outcome will change depending on what you do.  Which basically means you get to decide on who lives I guess.  Thats fine.  I wasnt sure if I would buy Isolation, but this dlc has the fan in me more then curious.  So I'll probably get it at some stage.  Possibly during a sale. I dont think I can justify a first day purchase though.

No comments:

Post a Comment